Labels

APPLE (1) astro (1) IDL (4) life (2) linux (5) LSD (2) Mac (2) teaching (1) volleyball (2) work (1)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dedicated to Sweaty Feet and Smelly Shoes

On my defense I don't have a collection of shoes to begin with, so I usually wear the pair of shoes for quite some time until they are worn out or unacceptably stinky. The shoes I wear for volleyball are worse. I sweat a lot just by walking. You can imagine how would that be after three-hour running and jumping from volleyball. I would like to know very much how I can keep my pair of shoes from smelling too bad but still be able to wear pretty much everyday. I have done a few research and found this post on Yahoo answers.

I'll copy paste here in case the url expires for some reason.

The Original Post:

No comments: